Last updated: November 2020
Collection of Your Information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
When signing up for a JPF Annual Membership, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, credit card information and other details so we can provide Membership services to you.
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
Mobile Device Data
Device information, such as your mobile device ID, model, and manufacturer, and information about the location of your device, if you access the Site from a mobile device.
Use of Your Information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- To personalize your experience as a JPF Member
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests as a member
- To quickly process your membership fee
- To send you membership gifts and thank-yous
- To send periodic emails regarding the JPF or the JPF Membership
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
We partner with Google Analytics to allow tracking technologies on the Site through the use of first party cookies and third-party cookies, to, among other things, analyze and track users’ use of the Site, determine the popularity of certain content and better understand online activity. By accessing the Site, you consent to the collection and use of your information by this third-party vendor. To learn more about how to opt out of Google Analytics services, please visit the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You should be aware that getting a new computer, installing a new browser, upgrading an existing browser, or erasing or otherwise altering your browser’s cookies files may also clear certain opt-out cookies, plug-ins, or settings.
Options Regarding Your Information
You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
The Jacques Pépin Foundation
PO Box #28
Barrington, RI 02806